Halliburton Secures Gig in Chevron's Polish Shale Exploration
Halliburton has been awarded a contract from Chevron for integrated services for shale natural gas exploration in Poland.
Work on Chevron Polska's initial shale gas exploration drilling program is expected to begin in the fourth quarter and the contract award is for three years, with extension opportunities. Halliburton services to be provided will include drilling services, mud logging, cementing, coiled tubing, slickline services, well testing, completion and hydraulic fracturing. Halliburton will support the project with project management services.
"Halliburton is committed to delivering the same industry-leading expertise and service for shale gas projects in Europe as we are delivering every day in North America," said Brady Murphy, Halliburton senior vice president, Europe/West Africa Region. "We have invested early in Poland, and we have the people and the technologies in place to support this growing market."
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
- Gadfly: Halliburton And Microsoft Do Not Compute For OPEC (Aug 22)
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
Company: Chevron Corporation more info
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)