FMC Technologies Inks Agreement with Statoil
FMC Technologies has signed an agreement with Statoil for the manufacture and supply of subsea workover adapters. The award has a value of approximately $43 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
FMC's scope of supply includes eight workover adapters for horizontal subsea production trees, five adapters for drill pipe landing strings as well as topside controls. The equipment will be manufactured at FMC's facility in Kongsberg, Norway. Deliveries will commence in the second quarter of 2012.
"This equipment will support workover operations at four fast-track fields in the North Sea," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC's Senior Vice President of Global Subsea Production Systems. "It provides added flexibility and brings standardization to Statoil's workover system portfolio."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)