Technip Secures Contract for E. Rochelle Development

Endeavour awarded Technip an EPCI lump sum contract for the East Rochelle development in the UK sector of the North Sea. The agreement covers full project management and detailed design, fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning of 19 miles (30 kilometers) of pipe-in-pipe, flexible riser, free issue umbilical, subsea isolation valves and manifolds.

The contract also covers tie-in spools, trenching, backfill and rock dumping work. Offshore installation of the project will commence during the second half of 2012 and will use vessels from the Technip fleet.

The field lies about 115 miles (185 kilometers) northeast of Aberdeen, Scotland in 459 feet (140 meters) of water. Endeavour operates the East Rochelle field, holding a 55.6% interest; Nexen Petroleum holds the remaining 44.4% interest. 

continue reading the full article


Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Senior NACE Engineer - Cathodic Protection (CP3 or CP4)
Expertise: Corrosion Engineering|Metallurgist / Materials Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
Distribution Design Engineer- Hobbs, NM Job
Expertise: Design Engineer|Supply & Distribution
Location: Hobbs, NM
Distribution Design Engineer-Plainview, TX Job
Expertise: Design Engineer|Supply & Distribution
Location: Plainview, TX
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.12%
Light Crude Oil : $49.51/BBL 2.35%
Natural Gas : $3.17/MMBtu 2.25%
Updated in last 24 hours