Technip Secures Contract for E. Rochelle Development
Endeavour awarded Technip an EPCI lump sum contract for the East Rochelle development in the UK sector of the North Sea. The agreement covers full project management and detailed design, fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning of 19 miles (30 kilometers) of pipe-in-pipe, flexible riser, free issue umbilical, subsea isolation valves and manifolds.
The contract also covers tie-in spools, trenching, backfill and rock dumping work. Offshore installation of the project will commence during the second half of 2012 and will use vessels from the Technip fleet.
The field lies about 115 miles (185 kilometers) northeast of Aberdeen, Scotland in 459 feet (140 meters) of water. Endeavour operates the East Rochelle field, holding a 55.6% interest; Nexen Petroleum holds the remaining 44.4% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Endeavour International Corporation more info
- Endeavour Halts Drilling Ops at East Rochelle (Feb 14)
- Endeavour: Transocean Semisub Mobilized to Rochelle Field (Jan 07)
- Endeavour CFO Resigns (Oct 29)