Gazprom Neft, Shell to Mull JV for Western Siberia Projects
MOSCOW (Dow Jones Newswires), June 17, 2011
Gazprom Neft, the oil arm of Gazprom, said Friday it has signed a cooperation agreement with Shell Exploration Company BV, a unit of U.K. energy giant Shell.
The companies will assess the potential of creating a joint venture to pursue projects in Western Siberia and areas both inside and outside of Russia, and to further develop cooperation between the two companies in upstream and downstream, the statement said.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)