Apache Shuffles Management
Apache announced the following promotions and appointments to its management team:
- Jon Jeppesen has been promoted to the new role of executive vice president overseeing the operations of the Gulf of Mexico Shelf, Deepwater and Gulf Coast Onshore regions.
- Jon Graham has been named vice president of the global environmental, health and safety organization.
- Mark Bauer has been promoted to region vice president for the Gulf of Mexico Shelf.
- Michael Bose moved up to region vice president and country manager for Argentina.
- Graham Lawton was named vice president — liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects, leading the Kitimat project team for the LNG facility and Pacific Trail Pipelines.
- Kenny Paterson has been named vice president, LNG marketing and shipping, of Apache Energy Ltd.
"Apache is fortunate to have a solid team of seasoned leaders to help manage our growing global portfolio," said Rodney Eichler, president and chief operating officer for Apache. "As people advance in our organization, other Apaches equipped with the experience, leadership skills and awareness of our culture and goals can step forward."
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)