MicroSeismic Bags 2nd Contract in Marcellus Play
MicroSeismic has been awarded a second BuriedArray™ contract in the Marcellus Shale play in northern West Virginia by Gastar Exploration.
"We are excited about our continued work in the Marcellus," said Peter Duncan, CEO and Founder of MicroSeismic, Inc. "This second award demonstrates the work we are doing in the Marcellus and other plays is creating value for our customers."
Gastar's Vice President and Exploration Manager, Keith Blair, commented, "Gastar has used MSI's FracStar in East Texas and because of the knowledge gained we have decided to implement their BuriedArray in our Marcellus Shale Play. We look forward to optimizing our completion techniques and in turn maximizing our production and minimizing our capital investment from the microseismic data gathered."
- Gastar to Buy Back Chesapeake Stake (Apr 01)
- Gastar Pleased with Initial Marcellus Production Rates (Sep 21)
- Gastar Tests Marcellus Wells in West Virginia (Jul 28)
Company: MicroSeismic, Inc. more info
- MicroSeismic Shuffles Executive Management (Oct 19)
- MicroSeismic, NSI Team Up for Enhanced Fracture Modeling Solutions (Sep 15)
- MicroSeismic Bags 2nd Contract in Marcellus Play (Apr 21)