Rosneft, Lukoil Agree to Joint Offshore-Exploration Deal
MOSCOW (Dow Jones Newswires), Apr. 21, 2011
Rosneft and the country's biggest private oil producer, Lukoil, on Thursday signed a long-term cooperation deal that includes offshore exploration in Russian Arctic waters.
The two companies agreed to work together on "geological exploration in the license areas of Rosneft on Russia's shelf and development of fields already discovered," Lukoil and Rosneft said in a joint statement.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
- Lukoil Finds Oil at Iraq Well (Feb 22)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
- China's CEFC Eyes Big League With Rosneft Oil Offtake Deal (Oct 17)