Aker Scores EPC Gig for Statoil's Vigdis Development
Statoil has exercised options for three major subsea contract extensions to Aker Solutions for use on the Vigdis North East development. Aker will provide workover systems to the project, along with an additional contract the company received from Statoil in February.
Vigdis North East is a fast-track oil and gas development situated in a water depth of 919 feet (280 meters) in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Statoil operates the field, holding a 41.5% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)