Expro Wins Noble Contract Offshore Israel
Expro has been awarded a $27million (£17million) contract offshore Israel.
The contract will see Expro provide Noble Energy Inc with specialist well testing and subsea services and equipment, including a high flow rate well testing package and large bore subsea safety systems.
Expro has a long and distinguished track record in providing tailor-made solutions to the oil and gas industry and offers the complete package of services and products to support operators throughout their exploration and appraisal well tests.
Expro's market-leading subsea safety systems provide reliable and efficient in-riser landing strings for well interventions and completions. Expro is already well established in the deepwater regions of the world, including Africa, Gulf of Mexico and Brazil, with its superior technology in greater demand as development progresses in the world's deepwater provinces.
This is the largest single project ever conducted from Expro's Continental Europe base. It is also a major expansion in Expro's geographical area.
Keith Palmer, Expro's Europe CIS regional director, said, "Expro's track record in deep water means we are well positioned to move in to new markets and bring the benefits of our leading-edge technologies to our customers. This is a significant win for Expro's Continental Europe team."
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)
Company: Noble Energy more info
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Fault at Israel's Tamar Gas Field Prompts Use of Dirtier Fuels (Sep 22)
- Leviathan Partners in Talks to Pipe Gas to Egypt Via Jordan (Aug 10)