Det norske Sells Stake in Garantiana
Det norske has sold a 20% interest in Production Licenses 554 and 554B to Svenska Petroleum Exploration. Det norske is reducing its interest from 40 to 20%.
Under the agreement, Svenska will carry part of the expenses related to the first exploration well to be drilled in either license, including the Garantiana prospect. The prospect is scheduled for drilling in 2012. The licenses are situated east of the Snorre field in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
The consortium will now consist of Bridge (operator, 60%), Det norske (20%) and Svenska (20%).SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Svenska Petroleum more info
- Det Norske Buys Svenska Petroleum's Norwegian Business for $75M (Oct 14)
- Det Norske Drills Two Dry Wells (Sep 09)
- Statoil Finds Oil, Gas at Askja (Jan 02)