Wood Group Awarded Services Agreement for Brownfield Project
Wood Group has been awarded a non-exclusive major services agreement by Woodside Energy Limited for brownfield project delivery for a number of Woodside's onshore and offshore facilities.
The services comprise a wide range of engineering, from studies and concept, through to design and implementation for Woodside's Production Project Group (PPG). The contract has an initial three-year term with three one-year extension options.
This award builds on Wood Group's recent success in November 2010 when the Group secured a separate three-year engineering services agreement with Woodside's Projects Development Group.
"We are delighted to have been awarded this contract by Woodside, as it provides the opportunity to further expand our delivery of engineering and implementation services to Woodside, the largest oil and gas operator in Western Australia," said Les Thomas, Board director responsible for Wood Group's Production Facilities business. "These awards further endorse Wood Group's strategic intent for continued expansion in Australia."
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)