Technip Lands EPIC Contract for Clipper South Development
RWE Dea awarded Technip a full EPIC contract for the Clipper South development in the UK sector of the North Sea.
The scope of work encompasses full project management, detailed pipeline design, installation and tie-in of a 9.6 mile (15.5 kilometer), 12-inch production line and a 3-inch methanol piggyback line from the new Clipper South platform to the existing Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering system platform. Work is scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter of 2011.
The Clipper South gas field is located on UK Blocks 48/19c, 48/19a and 48/20a and straddles Production Licenses P008 and P465 in the Southern North Sea. RWE Dea serves as the operator and holds a 50% interest; Fairfield Acer Limited holds the remaining 50%.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
- Japan's JX, GDF Suez Find New Oil in UK North Sea (Mar 13)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)