Saipem Clinches New Offshore Contracts for $2.2B
ROME (Dow Jones Newswires), March 9, 2011
Saipem has been awarded offshore contracts worth more than $2.2 billion.
In a statement, Saipem said Saudi Aramco gave it a contract in the offshore development of the Arabiyah and Hasbah fields located 150 kilometers northeast of Jubail, in the Persian Gulf.
The Milan-based company also said it agreed various increases with clients for the scope of work on existing offshore contracts, without providing details.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- Saudi Oil Minister Says Full Aramco IPO Is on Track for 2018 (Oct 18)
- Saudis Said to Weigh Delaying International Part of Aramco IPO (Oct 13)
- How Deep Will Saudi Cut Its Oil Output? To the Lowest Since 2015 (Oct 10)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)