FMC Technologies to Supply Petrobras Equipment Offshore Brazil
FMC Technologies has received a $125 million order from Petrobras to supply equipment for use in their oil and gas developments offshore Brazil.
The order, for 32 subsea trees, represents the remaining equipment under a 107-tree frame agreement that was announced in February of 2010. Equipment deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2013.
"We have been a key supplier to Petrobras for decades and have delivered over 300 subsea trees for their projects in Brazil," said John Gremp, FMC's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Today's announcement, as well as our recent investments in a Technology Center and other facility expansions in Brazil, strengthens our support of Petrobras and their offshore programs."
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)