FMC Technologies, BP Enter 5-Year Global Frame Agreement
FMC Technologies has signed a five-year global frame agreement with BP to provide subsea production systems and life-of-field services for their worldwide subsea development projects.
"We have a strong relationship with BP and have supported a number of their projects in the world's most active deepwater basins," said John Gremp, President and Chief Executive Officer of FMC Technologies. "This includes innovative developments such as Thunder Horse in the Gulf of Mexico and Greater Plutonio offshore West Africa, and we are excited to further strengthen our alliance with today's frame agreement."
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)