Cameron Inks Global Agreement with BP for Subsea Systems
Cameron Subsea Systems has signed a non-exclusive Global Agreement with BP for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Operational Support for Subsea Production Systems. The Global Agreement recognizes that the alignment of standards, specifications and processes and the introduction of product standardization, will optimize the use of resources, shorten execution cycles, optimize life cycle cost and deliver superior long term value.
The Agreement is aimed at developing a long-term, collaborative, performance-based relationship between BP and Cameron, maximizing the benefits to be gained of standardization; recognizing that this is the route to enhance quality, reliability and production availability of subsea systems.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)