Other successful bidders in Brazil's 3rd licensing round are as follows:
- Block BM-S-22 was awarded to Amerada Hess with 80% interest and Ocean Energy with 20% interest for US $24 million. This block is located in the deepwater offshore Sao Paulo state and covers an area of 2,769 square kilometers.
- Block BM-PAMA-3 was awarded solely to Phillips Petroleum for US $15 million. This block is located in the deepwater offshore Para State and covers an area of 1,667 square kilometers.
- German-based Wintershall purchased two shallow water blocks offshore Espirito Santo State for US $30 million. Those blocks are BM-ES-7 and BM-C-19.
- Maersk was awarded 100% interest in Block BM-S-15 which is located in the shallow water area of Santos Basin. Maersk paid approximately US $250,000.
- Block BM-S-19 was awarded to Repsol YPF - 50% as operator, Enterprise Oil - 25%, Statoil - 25% for US $9.7 million. The block is located offshore Sao Paulo in deepwater and covers approximately 2,075 square kilometers.
- Block BM-PAMA-2 was awarded solely to PanCanadian for US $2.6 million. The block is located offshore Maranhao State in deepwater and covers approximately 2,308 square kilometers.
Some deepwater blocks that were not awarded were BM-SEAL-7, BM-C-11, BM-S-23, BM-C-18, BM-C-13 and BM-S-16.