Fluor Awarded Early Works Contract for ExxonMobil's Qurna Field
Fluor announced that ExxonMobil Iraq Limited has awarded the firm an early works program contract for the West Qurna (Phase I) field near Basra, Iraq. The engineering, procurement, construction and management contract is a reimbursable continuing services agreement for oil field and related infrastructure development with an expected duration of three years. Fluor will book the undisclosed contract value in each quarter as the work is released.
The detailed scope of work and corresponding capital value is under development and will be released as the work progresses. Fluor will perform the work from its Houston operations center, other Fluor Middle East offices, and on site near Basra.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Fluor Corporation more info
- Fluor to Lead Engineering, Procurement for $2.4B Texas Project (Oct 10)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
- Fluor to Support FEED for Woodfibre Project Near Vancouver (Feb 17)