Clough Secures ConocoPhillips Contract Offshore Indonesia
Clough confirmed details of an offshore contract, awarded in December.
Clough and partner PT Advanced Offshore Services have been awarded a contract by ConocoPhillips for remedial work located in the Natuna Sea, Indonesia.
The scope of work involves a mooring buoy, mooring chains, risers and umbilicals, in water depths of approximately 90 meters. These operations shall be diver-assisted and carried out from Cloughs derrick lay barge, Java Constructor. Preparatory work and offshore mobilization has commenced.
"We are delighted to be selected by ConocoPhillips for this important piece of work and will work diligently to deliver a safe outcome," said Clough's CEO John Smith.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)