Oil Search to Suspend Al Meashar Well for Future Production
Oil Search reported that the Al Meashar-2 well in Block 7, Yemen, which was an appraisal well of the Al Meashar-1 oil discovery, has been suspended as a potential future producer, pending evaluation of the well results.
During the week, testing was completed, the well suspended and the rig was released.
The participants in Block 7 are:
- Oil Search (ROY) Ltd 34%, Operator.
- Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (Aden) Ltd 21.25%
- ARC Energy Holdings Ltd 21.25%
- Mitsui Exploration & Production Middle East B.V 8.5%
- Yemen General Corporation for Oil and Gas 15%
- Total 100%
- Papua New Guinea Government To Sell Stake In Oil Search (Sep 21)
- Oil Search Profit Soars, Focus On Advancing PNG Gas Projects (Aug 22)
- Oil Search Q3 Revenue Beats Forecasts (Oct 18)