FMC Technologies to Manufacture, Supply Subsea Equipment to Gygrid Field
Statoil and FMC Technologies have signed a contract for the manufacture and supply of subsea production equipment to support the Gygrid offshore development.
FMC's scope of supply includes the manufacture of two subsea production trees, one manifold and associated subsea and topside control systems. Delivery of the equipment is scheduled for the third quarter of 2011.
Gygrid is located on Block 6407/8 in 810 feet (247 meters) of water in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. StatoilHydro operates the development, holding a 30% interest.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)