ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project
ClampOn will deliver subsea monitors to the Statoil operated Pan Pandora Project.
Pan Pandora is an offshore oil and gas field located in water depths of approximately 950 feet (290 meters) in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. ClampOn will deliver subsea sand monitors to FMC who has the contract for supply and manufacture of subsea production trees, wellheads, choke modules and subsea control modules, template, manifold structure and control systems.
ClampOn will also deliver subsea sand monitors to the Katla field, which also will be based on the standard subsea solution designed by FMC for Statoil.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)