ConocoPhillips Awards Ekofisk Work to Aker
ConocoPhillips has conditionally awarded a contract for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of the topside module for the Ekofisk 2/4 Z platform to Aker Solutions. The contract award is subject to project approval by the PL018 license group, and Norwegian authorities' approval of the plan for development and operation (PDO). The PL018 approval is planned for the first quarter 2011 and PDO approval in the second quarter of 2011.
Contract parties are Aker Solutions' subsidiary, Aker Egersund A/S and ConocoPhillips Skandinavia A/S. Pending project sanction and final contract award, Aker Solutions will only book early engineering and procurement as order backlog.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)