Van Gogh Production Expected to Resume Next Month

Apache expects to resume production from its Van Gogh field in January, dependent upon favorable weather conditions. Repairs to the damaged swivel seals on the Ningaloo Vision FPSO were completed, but upon further inspections, additional repairs on the detachable turret mooring system are required. The Van Gogh field is located offshore Western Australia in the Exmouth Sub-Basin in permit WA-155-P (WA-35-L). Apache serves as the operator of the project with a 52.5% interest, and Inpex holds the remaining 47.5% interest.

continue reading the full article

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Lease Operator/ Pumper
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Denver City, TX
 
United States Alvarado: Explosive Products Operator, Associate
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Alvarado, TX
 
U.S. - Zanesville: Entry Level Operator Assistant I - Operator Assistant II
Expertise: Production Operator
Location: Zanesville, OH
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours