Lundin Wins Permit for Bredford Dolphin
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Lundin Norway AS a drilling permit for wellbore 16/1-15 using the Bredford Dolphin semisubmersible.
The drilling program relates to well 16/1-15 in Production License 338 in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Lundin operates the license with a 50% working interest. Partners on the license include RWE Dea (20%), and Wintershall (30%).
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
- Japan's JX, GDF Suez Find New Oil in UK North Sea (Mar 13)
Company: Wintershall more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Libya's NOC, Wintershall Strike Interim Deal To Resume Output (Jun 13)
- BASF Sees Role of Oil and Gas Unit Declining Further (May 12)
- Norway Awards 56 Oil And Gas Licences In Mature Areas (Jan 17)