Celtic Buys Back into Kraken Sidetrack
As previously announced Celtic Oil Limited did not participate in the Kraken 9/02b-4z exploration sidetrack.
Celtic has now bought back into the 9/02b-4z exploration sidetrack by payment of its share of costs. Under the terms of the Joint Venture agreement, a further payment will be due upon commencement of the development.
- Egdon Completes PEDL005(R) Farm-Outs (Sep 21)
- Cairn Bids $645M for Nautical Petroleum (Jun 13)
- Nautical Petroleum Spins Bit at Carnaby Well (May 11)
Company: Celtic Exploration Ltd. more info
- ExxonMobil Completes Acquisition of Celtic Exploration (Feb 26)
- Celtic Says Yes to $3.1B ExxonMobil Takover (Dec 18)
- Imperial Oil Extends Canada Base with Celtic Exploration Acquisition (Nov 28)