Flowserve Receives Pump Order for ADCO's Bida Al Qemzan Field
Flowserve received an order worth approximately $7.5 million for Flowserve MP1 multiphase pumps from Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) for the Bida Al Qemzan field development project. The order was booked in the second quarter of 2010.
"This order continues our long history of providing solutions to the oil and gas industry in the United Arab Emirates," said Tom Ferguson, president, Flow Solutions Group. "Given the challenging specifications for this project, we are very proud that ADCO chose Flowserve MP1 multiphase pumps. We are confident that the MP1's ability to effectively pump mixtures of oil and natural gas will help ADCO maximize production at the Bida Al Qemzan field."
ADCO selected Flowserve pumps due to their performance, reliability and ability to meet the high-pressure and corrosion-resistance requirements. The pump packages, which include the suction and discharge piping and drivers, are designed for 190 barg (2,750 psig) maximum allowable working pressure. The pumps are made of super-duplex stainless steel for corrosion resistance due to chloride content in the water of 47,800 parts per million.
- State Media: China Secures $330M UAE Oil Field Deal (May 18)
- BP CEO Dudley Says Talks Ongoing on Abu Dhabi Concessions (Nov 05)
- Flowserve Receives Pump Order for ADCO's Bida Al Qemzan Field (Nov 30)
Company: Flowserve Corp. more info
- Flowserve Opens Pump Manufacturing Plant in Coimbatore, India (Mar 14)
- Flowserve Clinches Contract for Shell's Malikai Oil Project off Sabah (Mar 06)
- Flowserve Unveils New IPS Beacon Condition Monitor (Jun 15)