ConocoPhillips Gets OK to Use CoslRival at Edlfisk Field
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia (CoPSAS) has received a new consent for use of the mobile living quarters facility COSLRival (formerly Port Reval) on the Eldfisk field.
CoPSAS has previously received consent for use of COSRival on Eldfisk until July 31, 2011. The facility was operated by OSM Offshore AS (OSM).
CoPSAS has revised the application for consent, partially due to the fact that COSLRival is being operated by COSLDrillingEurope (COSL) from June 1 this year.
The application is changed primarily to reflect COSL as the new operating company. In addition, minor updates have been carried out to include actual changes during the past year.
There have been no major changes to the operation of the facility.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
- For ConocoPhillips, Harvey A Test Of Remote Operations (Sep 07)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)