Statoil Awards Parker Hannifin Contract for Smorbukk NE Project
The Energy Products Division of Parker Hannifin has been awarded a contract by Statoil to supply the umbilical system for the Smorbukk North East Project. The project consists of 5.7km (18,701 feet) of steel tube umbilical, termination hardware, and site support. The umbilical will be constructed at the division's manufacturing location in Tonsberg, Norway.
Parker's extensive and reputable experience in manufacturing and on-time delivery of custom-made umbilicals contributed to Statoil's award decision.
Smørbukk North East is part of the Åsgard Unit in the North Sea. It is located in the Halten area, approximately 3.4 miles (5.5km) northeast of the Åsgard N-template. This award is a fast track project and will be delivered by end of June 2011.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Parker Hannifin more info
- Parker Hannifin Bags Polyster Mooring Contract for Jack/St. Malo (Oct 19)
- Parker EPD Unveils Subsea Metrology Systems in GOM (Jun 16)
- Parker Hannifin Awarded Mooring Contract by Subsea 7 (Jun 15)