Production Testing to Begin Immediately on Haui Phai-1 Well

Carnarvon Petroleum reports that the Joint Venture partners have decided to put the recently completed Huai Phai-1 well into immediate production testing. The well is located onshore Thailand. The Casing has been run and cemented. Production equipment has been mobilized and is currently being rigged up with perforation likely to occur on this week. Initial flow rates and fluid types will be reported as data becomes available. Stabilized rates will be made known in the coming weeks following longer term production testing.

Drilling will continue early in the New Year with the horizontal wells N7 and N8 designed to both extend the limits of the producing Wichian Buri field and to increase production from the existing field. Carnarvon's interest in HP-1 is 40% with Pacific Tiger Energy Inc. being the remaining participant at 60%.

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours