MEO provided an update to the anticipated timeframe for receiving the Songa Venus semi-submersible drilling rig from Shell, the current Operator.
The latest advice from Shell is that the rig is expected to be handed over to MEO on or about midday (Western Standard Time) on November 11, 2010. This look-ahead forecast is subject to operational progress meeting current expectations.
Once the rig has been handed over, it will undergo an approximate 7-day tow to the Artemis-1 location.
- WA-360-P Participants & Equity
- Petrobras International Braspetro PIB BV (a wholly owned subsidiary of Petrobras) 50%
- North West Shelf Exploration Pty Ltd a wholly owned MEO subsidiary 25%
- Cue Energy Resources Limited 15%
- Rankin Trend Pty Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Moby Oil & Gas 10%
For More Information on the Offshore Rig Fleet:
RigLogix can provide the information that you need about the offshore rig fleet, whether you
need utilization and industry trends or detailed reports on future rig contracts. Subscribing
to RigLogix will allow you to access dozens of prebuilt reports and build your own custom reports
using hundreds of available data columns. For more information about a RigLogix subscription,