Santos Plugs & Abandons Hill-1 Well

Santos reports that the Hill-1 exploration well is being plugged and abandoned as planned after reaching a total depth of 2575 meters.

Additional prospects will be drilled in the area in 2004 to further investigate this frontier play trend.

The well is located in exploration permit VIC/P51, 50 kilometers off the Victorian coast of Australia and 76 kilometers from the Casino gas field.

Interests in VIC/P51 are Santos as operator with 80% and Inpex, Alpha, Ltd. with the remaining 20%.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles


Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours