Delek Could Exit Vietnam Gas Project

Delek Energy said it was considering pulling out of an exploration project in Vietnam after the withdrawal of its partner, Samedan.

Samedan, a subsidiary of Noble Energy, held a 77 percent stake in the project, while Delek had the other 23 percent.

Delek, a unit of the Delek Group it would either abandon the three-year-old project, increase its share or bring in another partner. As a result of Samedan's decision to withdraw, Delek said it would write off 28 million to 38 million shekels in the fourth quarter.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


Brent Crude Oil : $48.6/BBL 1.12%
Light Crude Oil : $46.34/BBL 1.24%
Natural Gas : $2.9/MMBtu 2.35%
Updated in last 24 hours