Hilcorp Begins Drilling Eagle Ford HZ Well in Tx.
Hilcorp has commenced drilling the Hagen EF No.1H, an Eagle Ford horizontal well in Gonzales County, Texas. Lucas has a 15% carried working interest in this well, which means that Lucas does not have to contribute to the drilling and completion costs.
William A. Sawyer, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, said, "This is an exciting time to see our first Eagle Ford well drilling in Gonzales County, Texas. If successful, we believe that this well has the potential to generate a significant increase in the Company's production and revenues."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Hilcorp, Carlyle Form Oil And Gas Partnership (Dec 18)
- ExxonMobil Selling Cook Inlet Assets, Remains Committed to Alaska (Jul 07)
- Alaska Environmental Officials Investigating Oil Line Leak (Mar 03)
Company: Lucas Energy, Inc. more info
- Lucas Energy To Farm Out Eagle Ford Acreage (Mar 26)
- Lucas Energy, Nordic Oil Terminate $22 Million Agreement (Apr 02)
- Lucas Completes HZ Tx. Well in Austin Chalk Formation (Feb 08)