Xodus Wins FEED Contract for Juliet Field
|Monday, August 09, 2010
Xodus Group won a front-end engineering and design study from GDF Suez for the Juliet field. The contract includes flow assurance, and operational, safety and environmental risk assessment to tieback Juliet to the Amethyst platform. The company will also provide materials assessment and procurement support. The Juliet field is located in the Southern Basin sector of the United Kingdom Continental Shelf, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) east of the Humber Estuary. Situated on Block 47/14b in 203 feet (62 meters) of water, the gas field is operated by GDF Suez, holding a 51.56% interest. First Oil holds the remaining 48.44% interest.
Most Popular Articles
From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you