AGR Awarded Maintenance Contract for Goliat FPSO
|Tuesday, February 01, 2011
AGR Field Operations received a contract from Hyundai Heavy Industries for the provision of Maintenance Engineering and Inspection Planning services for the Goliat FPSO.
The scope of work includes the provision of a critically based maintenance program which complies with Norwegian PSA regulations, reported AGR Group. Additionally, AGR will setup the plans for availability analysis, RBI's and inspection planning for the Goliat FPSO.
The Goliat development is located on Production Licenses 229 and 229B in waters measuring 1,312 feet (400 meters) deep. Eni, which holds a 65% interest, operates the field; Statoil holds the remaining 35% interest.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
More from this Author
Most Popular Articles
From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you