Aker to Supply Heating Systems for Goliat Field
|Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Aker Solutions received a contract to supply heating systems for the subsea pipelines that Technip will deliver and install for the Goliat field in the Barents Sea. The DEH cables will be delivered in the 2Q13. The Goliat field is located on Production Licenses 229 and 229B in waters measuring 1,312 (400 meters) deep. Eni, which holds a 65% interest, operates the field; Statoil holds the remaining 35% interest.
SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
More from this Author
Most Popular Articles
From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you