WTS Energy is in urgent look out for Sr. Rotating Equipment Engineer who will be working with one of the State Owned Oil Companies based in Yemen.
- He willing be assisting CMG Engineering in areas of maintenance activities in the CPU. Carryout investigations on existing problems, suggest required corrective action/modifications, conduct feasibility studies on jobs assigned and provide technical support on activities in CPU.
- Train the assigned Engineers in the field of Rotating machines including vibration monitoring, analysis, field balancing, shop machine balancing, etc. provide required information on all rotating equipments like Gas Turbine, Centrifugal compressors, centrifugal pumps, Alignment of Rotating machines, lubricating oil, etc
Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer will be handling below responsibilities.
- Responsible for Training the Mechanical Engineers in CMG in the area of Rotating Machines.
- Reviews technical recommendations, quotes for spare parts, overhaul, etc and give feed back to CPU Engineering.
- Reviews equipment failure analysis reports comprising of technical views of operations and maintenance personal on chronic problems and recommends remedial action to avoid such problems.
- Follows up condition monitoring of rotating equipment and advise the Vibration Engineers to recommend corrective action.
Assist in preparation of capital spares refurbishment requests for critical rotating machines in the plant.
- Assist in design review of mechanical rotating equipment for capital projects and for plant modifications from maintainability, reliability and technical specifications point of view.
- Carries out trouble shooting and reliability improvement of critical rotating machines as requested by CPU Engineering
- Provides technical assistance during major inspection and overhauling of critical rotating equipment as requested
Assists in manpower development and recruitment to improve the maintenance activities.
- Guide the Mechanical Engineers for carrying out dynamic balancing in balancing machine and supervise the job for completion.
- Guide and assist Mechanical Engineers in carrying out field balancing of rotating machines as required.
- Assist Mechanical Engineers in preparation of technical reports pertaining to rotating Machines.
- Assist mechanical Engineers to carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Quality requirement
- Daily contacts with CMG Superintendent, CPU Engineering, Planning Engineers, Vibration Engineers and Trending Engineers.
- Periodic contacts with operations and Production department personnel to resolve assigned problems or to collect required details for reports preparation when requested by CPU Engineering.
- Periodic contacts with OEM to clarify and clear existing problems on major equipments when required by CPU Engineering Section
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in the field of Rotating equipment maintenance and overhauling in process plants out of which, at least 10 years should have been in trouble shooting , condition monitoring and overhauling of turbo machines.
- 10 Years (hands on and supervisory) experience in Vibration analysis, equipment problem assessment and resolution, ideally in oil field environment.
- Familiar with relevant engineering techniques and applicable standards and codes of practice.
* Field based job with 2 Yrs Renewable Contract
* 28/28 Rotation (Off Days Paid)
* Specify your Current Salary, Expected Monthly Salary and Availability of Joinning
Duration: 2 Yrs Renewable Contract