An International Operating Company
Posted:Mar 25 2010
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An International Operating Company is looking to recruit a Wellsite Geologist to support its operations in Kurdistan, Northern Iraq.
• Ensuring the geological objectives of a well program is achieved.
• Ensuring that all geological operations are carried out under HSE conditions.
• Prepares well data sheets (WDS).
• Ensures that Mudlogging mudlogging is carried to specialization.
• Ensures that wireline logging is done correctly.
• Supervising coring
• Correlate wells based on prognosis.
• Make daily geological report
• Compile end of well reports on geology.
• Degree in Geology.
• Minimum 10 - 15 years related work experience in the oil & gas industry.
• Software skills cover industry standard software for mudlog and composite log drawing (Geologix Geo) and formation petrophysical and quantitative interpretation.
• Knowledge of wire-line logging, mudlogging, and coring operations and well site interpretation.
• Rotational based in Kurdistan (Single status).
Please fill-in your contact numbers, availability and day rate in the cover letter.
Duration: Initially 1 year (with option to extend)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.