Updated: Jun 17 2014
||A B Seaman, Crane Operator
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Purpose and Scope: A challenging and rewarding opportunity now exists for a highly motivated AB/Crane Operator.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for ensuring safe operation of the vessel's crane and carrying out general AB duties when required. Ensure preventative crane maintenance is carried out in order to reduce repair and maintenance costs and eliminate down time.
Purpose and Scope
- The Crane Operator will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the vessel's crane and associated equipment.
- When crane operation is not required, crewmember will assist in regular AB duties as directed.
Must be proficient and experienced in operating a crane offshore on DP dive vessels and hold an AB Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Crane Operator on subsea construction vessels with minimum 400-ton cranes.
- Familiar with all engineering areas and machinery
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of vessel crane and deck equipment
- STCW 95 Certification
- Results oriented, self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Strong ability to organize and communicate with others
- Strong work ethics, values and principles with safety the first priority
- Participation in an exciting and cutting edge operation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available