Aramco Overseas Company U.K. Ltd.
Updated: Sep 12 2011
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Engineer will be working under Northern Area Projects Department / NAOO & BGP Projects Division.
Northern Area Projects Department is basically involved with various construction projects like refineries, gas plants, terminals, offshore and marine. The Department is located in Ras Tanura, and all Divisions are scattered all over the Kingdom plus several Out-of-Kingdom assignments.
- Highly competitive Base Salary
- Standard Overbase to supplement your Base Salary
- Subsidized Housing
- Full relocation services
- Education assistance program for approved dependents if applicable
- Annual Benefits Supplement
- Repatriation Allowance
- Medical Coverage for employee and approved dependents
- Severance Award
- Personal Effects Shipment during initial hiring and final departure
- Performs complex technical and administrative tasks relative to the Design and coordination of specific disciplines (i.e. specialized controls and instrumentation systems).
- Reviews project proposals, design drawings, equipment specifications and the proposed protection and control schemes for the new engineered equipment & facilities.
- Participates in the preparation of the detail design packages for plant modification and upgrades.
- Participates in design reviews of various phases of the work and performs continuous design review of project proposal and ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, specifications.
- Analyzes applicable codes, standards, and project contract documents and monitors construction activities to ensure compliance.
- Witness, monitor and/or inspect the installation and testing of instrumentation and controls, as required.
- Monitors and confirm documentation of installation and start-up of control and instrumentation systems, including start-up tests on specialized equipment as specified in the contract documents.
- Field check installation and location of instrumentation and control panels, PLCs and SCADA systems.
- Assures compliance with specifications, drawings and approved submittals.
- Provides recommendation on all instrumentation and control construction work to assure a functionality and final product.
- Verifies equipment settings, alignment, and testing and energization requirements. Witness, monitor and/or review instrumentation calibration tests.
- Monitors contractors' compliance with approved contractor quality control program and submittals.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to standard construction quality control provisions.
- Recommends changes to procedures if needed.
- Works with vendor technical representatives to resolve equipment technical problems.
- Leads and recommends new continuous improvement solutions for installations or modifications to improve the newly designed facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavor.
- Estimates costs, prepare justifications and complete expenditure requests as required.
- Support project execution and project proposals and initiate detailed work outline and make decision as to basic processes, and/or equipment.
- Formally designs or study the required instrumentation modifications to oil processing and oil handling facilities, residences and utilities.
- B.S. in a technical engineering-related discipline
- Extensive experience on site project management.
- Must be familiar with engineering, procurement and construction practices.
- An in-depth working knowledge of applicable components and instrumentation installation is required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available