Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. Cameron has over 180 years of continuous business history, growing to over 27,000 employees in more than 300 locations covering virtually all of the world's oil and gas operating basins. Approximately 2/3 of its business comes from outside the United States.
OneSubsea, a company jointly owned by Cameron and Schlumberger, delivers integrated solutions, products, systems and services for the subsea oil and gas market. The company offers a step change in reservoir recovery for the subsea oil and gas industry through integration and optimization of the entire production system over the life of the field. OneSubsea leverages Cameron's flow control expertise, process technologies and world-class manufacturing and aftermarket capabilities, along with Schlumberger's petro-technical leadership, reservoir and production technology, and R&D capabilities. OneSubsea currently has more than 6,000 employees in over 23 countries.
- Participates in the month end accounting close process which includes journal vouchers, loading financial results from SAP to HFM, financial analysis, balance sheet review, account reconciliations, and SOX compliance reporting
- Ensure the integrity of OneSubsea financial data
- Responsible for Intercompany confirmations, reconciliations, settlements, and resolutions of imbalances
- Account reconciliations, SOX compliance reporting, and key controls testing
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to help produce accurate reporting
- Detailed analysis to identify errors and root causes of errors, and help develop workable solutions or alternatives
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, extract and analyze data from SAP and convert it to a user-friendly format for division, accounting and plant management.
- Maintain and monitor daily activity in OneSubsea cost centers, income statement and balance sheet and ensure that all balances are supported.
- Responsible for compiling budgets/estimates and analyze trends to help create an attainable forecast
- Support Regional Controller in regional level reporting as needed as well as any ad hoc reporting
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Accounting; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Intercompany experience preferred
- Requires the ability to solve complex problems and provide analysis for both solutions and broad based impact
- Exhibits high degree of initiative and is adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates assertiveness in pursuing open issues to closure
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and processes
- Well organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products