||Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A rapidly expanding International Company in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking a General Manager. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the latest legislation and industry requirements. Experience with Rig inspections, marketing, technical report writing and operations management is a plus. The General Manager will be responsible for the operations of the business, and not limited to the following:
• Oversee the management of staff and the day to day commercial business activities
• Provide strong and effective leadership to the business to ensure both individual and team objectives are successfully met
• Prepare proposals and technical reports for clients
• Contribute to the setting of the sales targets and deliver budgeted levels of income through the setting-up of a network of new and existing customers, maximizing business opportunities and building strong partnership arrangements to ensure sustainable future growth.
Minimum & Key Qualifications:
• A degree in Engineering or BA in Business or 10 yrs. experience as an Maintenance Manager or Asset Manager
• Excellent Execution and Consistency
• Strong Customer Service skills
• High level of professionalism, Team player
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, focus in Word and Excel
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent project management and customer relationship skills are required
• Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available