Stream-Flo USA, LLC
Updated: Jul 17 2014
||Field Service Tech, Maintenance Technician
||Cheyenne, WY, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Key Position Functions:
- Safely install, remove, repair, assemble, disassemble and test Wellhead equipment (casing heads, casing spools, tubing heads, valves, etc.) in shop, onshore, and offshore environments in accordance with Stream-Flo and Original Eqiupment Manufacturer procedures and building customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Maintain Stream-Flo property, including truck, service tools and phone in a clean and ready state.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Prepare accurate field service tickets/job reports and other administrative forms as required.
- Maintain invetory levels of spare parts for service and rental tools.
- Promote and perform any field service oriented sales and maintain a confident customer relationship for the company.
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on new relataed processes.
- Conduct job safety analysis and work as a safety leader in every aspect while performing duties.
- May assist in developing job action planning with customer on location.
- Install and/or remove equipment in accordance with applicable technical procedures.
- May be required to train Equipment Operators Service Tech I's.
- Must be available on 24 hr call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Comply will all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Wellhead Services equipment repair and maintenance experience.
- Good operational and maintenance knowledge of Wellhead equipment.
- 1 year wellhead field service experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available