Updated: Jan 14 2014
||San Antonio, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under general supervision, load, repair and properly store all perforating type guns, testing tools and tier equipment at the location.
- Knowledge of applications of explosives used in the wireline business.
- Knowledge of what types of explosives are needed for each specific job.
- Must be capable of loading all types of guns.
- Knowledge of DOT, ATF, and State laws.
- Regulating the purchase, transportation and use of explosives.
- Complete all paperwork required by Weatherford and all regulatory agencies when receiving or issuing explosives.
- Keep all inventory books, acquisition records, magazine records and employee training records up to date.
- Participate in monthly inventories and solve all discrepancies that may be encountered.
- Must be able to obtain a State Blaster License
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Available on a 24-hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Must have 3-5 years oilfield experience
- Must be proficient in Windows (Word, Excel)
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to acquire CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Able to operate forklift if required.
- Should be flexible to accomplish various duties.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available