Faststream Recruitment, INC
Updated: Dec 7 2013
||£115000 - £130000 per year
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Assistant Technical Manager (Superintendent)
The Assistant Technical Manager (Superintendent) reports to the Technical Director.
- Technical superintendent for company vessels
- Performing Technical, Nautical and Environmental Inspections of selected vessels
- Plan, execute and follow up of selected vessels Dry Dockings
- Analyze and follow up of selected vessels technical costs / budget
- Assisting with the fleets Speed & Performance
- Planning of budget
- Perform internal ISM and ISPS audits
- Assist with vetting and ISM matters
- Suggest updates of the SMS when applicable
- Review and follow up IRIS (safety and SMS system) reports
- Take part of special projects and Ad-Hoc groups
- Assist with new building projects
- Monitor technical developments and regulatory matters
- Attend Industry Seminars
Competence and Qualification requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering / Chief Engineer
- 5 years of sea going experience, which includes shipyards as well
- 0-3 years of shore side experience
- IT skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficient written and spoken English
Must have existing authorization to work in the USA.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available