Updated: Nov 12 2013
||Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, FPSO, semi-submersible, offshore production facility
Closed - No longer accepting applications
INPEX Corporation is an international oil and gas company currently involved in more than 70 projects across 26 countries. INPEX is ranked among the top global petroleum companies and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The world-class Ichthys LNG Project is one of the largest and most challenging in the company's history and the Asia-Pacific region. We are recruiting the industry's best to assist in developing the Ichthys Gas Field and this is your opportunity to play a major role in subsequent phases of construction, commissioning and ongoing operations.
To support the development and operation of these substantial assets, we are seeking talented staff to join our Operations team.
As a Maintenance Team Leader at one of the offshore facilities you will lead a team of skilled technicians to schedule and execute maintenance tasks. In addition you will work closely with production teams to maintain plant integrity and support achievement of production goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure maintenance activities are executed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- Utilise the long and short-term integrated activity planning process to enable work programs to be completed efficiently
- Identification of maintenance optimisation opportunities
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of competent maintenance technicians and build effective teams
- Provide input to detail design studies, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, mechanical handling studies, operation and maintenance procedure development
- Provide input into annual operating budgets
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with previous experience in a Team Leader role
- Technical trade or engineering Diploma in either Mechanical, Instrument, or Electrical disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork
- Previous maintenance experience on FPSO, semi-submersible or fixed offshore production facility, LNG or hydrocarbon processing plant is desirable
- Previous experience with SAP or similar Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), and Microsoft Suite
- Previous experience working at a Senior Operations level within a Project Team on a major Oil & Gas development will be highly regarded
Prior to startup you will use your experience to provide technical and operational input into the development of key operations systems, processes and contracts. .
If you're looking for an opportunity to contribute to a project that will have an enduring impact on the Australian energy industry, this is it. This is your chance to use your skills and knowledge to help shape and build an Operations team as part of this substantial Greenfield development.
At INPEX, we believe people are our number one asset and we can offer you the potential for an exciting and rewarding career. Join us at INPEX, achieve something extraordinary.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available