Waste Connections inc
Updated: Nov 6 2013
||Accounting or Finance
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||The Woodlands, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
R360 Environmental Solutions; a Waste Connections company, is the nation's leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field's best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for a Credit Analyst for R360 Environmental Solutions based out of our corporate office in The Woodlands, TX.
The position protects the assets of the Company by ensuring effective credit review and collections processes are consistently maintained. Main function is to collect outstanding receivables, establish repayment plans for problem accounts and reconcile account activity. Position requires the ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships with customers, direct report staff, and management. Position also coordinates activity of outside collection agencies and attorneys. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the accounts receivable and collections processes.
This person should have extensive experience in analyzing collection files to maximize company revenue potential. Analytical in nature, this person is expected to dissect our credit and collection processes to ensure maximum revenue generation. This person will be responsible to implement new or improve existing collection processes on an ongoing basis. This position will also assist the in-house legal department with confidential administrative and clerical tasks as well as document preparation and distribution.
- Manage collection process to insure DSO goals are met and compliance with UTC and COV guidelines
- Report monthly goals and results to management
- Direct interaction with selected clients to resolve receivable delinquencies
- Evaluate and manage relationship with third party agencies to maximize bad debt recovery process
- Interface with managers or customer service to communicate collection decisions for customers
- When necessary, work with attorneys or courts for legal collection accounts
- Develop and standardize written policy documentation related to the credit and customer set up process
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority and resolve credit issues with customers
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Collections
- Strong computer skills - predominately Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or NACM accreditation preferred, but not required
- Collections experience within the Oil & Gas industry preferred, but not required
- Solid knowledge of commercial collection laws
- Experience with secondary security instruments and personal guarantees, construction bonds, construction liens
- Thorough understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B / Equifax)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Strong audit background, problem solving, negotiating and customer service skills
You will be joining a great team and a company in a "work hard, play harder" environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You'll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available