MBI Energy Services dba High Plaines Inc.
Updated: Dec 31 2013
||Compensation: To be determined in interview, based on experience.
||Dickinson, ND, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
High Plains Inc. is seeking a Diesel Mechanic in the Dickinson, ND location. The responsibilities include the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of facility equipment.
- Change oil, filters, etc.
- Maintenance on equipment entail, but do not limit too; cargo pumps, hydraulics, tires, brakes, air compressor and electrical work.
- Change oil and filters etc. on trucks.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, air compressors and air brakes on trucks.
- Preform preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair work orders correctly.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain and secure work tools and vehicles.
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents or injure in a timely manner to the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions, some of which maybe awkward and tiring, to accomplish repairs under all weather conditions.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- General knowledge of oil field equipment.
- Knowledge of diesel engines.
- Knowledge of cargo pumps and plumbing.
- Must be 18 years old.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Class A CDL is preferred or must be obtained once employed.
- Diesel Tech Certification, preferred but not required.
Schedule: 5 days on 1 day off for 4 weeks and then 7 days off.
Shift: Day or Night and starts at 5:30 AM or 5:30 PM.
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It isnot insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or family coverage.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation: To be determined in interview, based on experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available