Updated: Apr 19 2012
||Instructor, Rig Electrician, Rig Mechanic
Closed - No longer accepting applications
ModuSpec (www.moduspec.com) is an independent company that has been providing innovative rig inspection, training and asset integrity services to the upstream petroleum industry since 1986.
ModuSpec's unique range of technical training courses are constantly expanding. We are about to launch two world first courses specifically for drill rig operations: the Rig Electricians Workshop and the Rig Mechanics Workshop.
We are seeking experienced rig electricians, mechanics and existing trainers who are seeking a new challenge with unprecedented exposure to innovative course content, worldwide training locations and contact with a diverse range of industry personnel.
We are actively pursuing individuals with the following background:
Trainers will typically undertake one year of site surveying work prior to allocation as a trainer. There is also the option to continue survey work if desired.
- 10+ years previous experience on both offshore and onshore rigs.
- Previous teaching/training experience would be an advantage.
- Prepared to work full time and develop the rig electricians course.
- Prior experience with all types of rig electrical equipment up to and including the latest equipment on the market.
- Willing to travel worldwide to teach the course.
- Ability to assists in the upgrade of existing courses, including manuals content, presentation and practical content demonstrations
- Sound proficiency with Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available